Chef Christian Sirurguet and his brigade are bustling in the kitchen for the arrival of the spring season.
On the menu, fresh products, seasonal fruits and vegetables, Burgundian flavours, fresh, colourful and harmonious dishes!
Discover our original and gourmet menu combining world dishes and regional flavours:
For starters, the heart swings between:
- beetroot hummus and sturgeon gravlax…
- or the coarsely copped cauliflower with “ras el hanout” and vegetables.
Will you fall for :
- The beef ribsteak, reduction of pomegranate vinegars, mashed potatoes with truffle note and carrots preserved with coriander
- or rather the Burgundy filleted Chicken breast “Gaston Gérard” style, gnocchis and asparagus tips.
For the sweet touch, you’ll have to choose between :
- Ring of carrots and yuzu, lemon cream, small sponge biscuit cake with finely ground almonds and mint, strawberries emulsion
- or the pasta stuffed with cocoa and orange zest
However, if you want to taste all the dishes, you will have to come back several times!
For your lunch break, or for a dinner with friends, the M7 Restaurant welcomes you in a warm, sunny and modern setting.
Find our menu on our website starting March 11th.
Book your table at +33 3 80 22 22 00.